Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Don't Tear Down My Statues


Before all of this Controversy of Anything Confederate expands, I want to go on the record. Although to most of the World, I am known as G-Man, Super Hero, my real name is Jim Wright.
I want to make it perfectly clear I am NOT the Liberal Politician from Ft. Worth.  I am in no way related to the former Speaker of the House by blood or marriage.  I have never socialized nor met with the Democrat.  In fact, a distant relative of mine, Wingate Lucas, was opposed by Jim Wright for a seat in Congress. 

I am prepared to take legal action against ESPN if they try to block me from playing Fantasy Football or lead any efforts to remove my trophies just because I share a similar name with a politician of questionable ethics.

Although I was born in Ft. Worth and lived my early life in Tarrant county,  I never knew the man.





No comments:

Post a Comment