Saturday, January 1, 2011

I can do it, I can do it, I can.....

After years of making New Year's Resolutions to improve my health, wellness and mind, I finally gave up in 2007.  I had one goal for that year and it was to personally watch 100 baseball games.  I hate to report that I was only able to watch 88.  The following year I slipped to 83.  I have been accused of riding around at night looking for lights. 

As 2011 kicks off I do not plan to set any quantitive goals.  But, I do plan on watching as much baseball as possible.  The first game on my schedule is 2/22/11.  Lamar plays Rice in Houston at 4:00pm.  I plan on being there.  This is one resolution I can keep.

By the way, I am overweight, out of shape and lazy, but I do work the suduko puzzle every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment