Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Super Hero Retires, Names Successor

Press Release: 

Today in an unexpected move The Super Hero known as "G-Man'  announced his retirement along with his Sidekick, Buddy.

 

"After nearly 50 years of fighting crime, promoting justice, and trying to live the 'Texan Way', my Sidekick,  Buddy,  and I have decided to retire from a proactive role of reducing evil and protecting damsels in distress where ever we are called.  Sidekick plans to spend his time collecting things,  reducing the size of his storage and the naming of Hwy 105, Super Hero Highway.  I plan to devote my energies to my Fantasy Football team, coaching and counseling aspiring apprentice super heroes and providing guidance, motivation and vision to my legion of fans and followers, mainly those that can be found in Section BB. 

Being looked up to by so many has taken its toll, and, I have to admit, I have slowed down a bit.  While attending the Royal Wedding, I had to get a running start to leap a tall building.  Sidekick has lost some efficiency as a master of disguise.  He was recognized in Hooters several months ago.  After much discussion over cheeseburgers, we have decided to turn over our stardom while we are still on the top of our game.  

The world will not be left defenseless with our departure as we have prepared for this moment for many years.  We have had many apprentices in training and have selected the most talented one to take my place.  We have worked many assignments together and he has performed in a talented and professional manner.  His talents are well suited for the 21st Century and the changing cultural we are experiencing.  I would like to take this moment to introduce,  Abdul, New Super Hero                        







Side kick and I would like to encourage everyone to be honest, do the right thing and call your Mamma's. We will continue to support the principles of truth, justice and the Texas Way.  Those wishing to make donations should designate them to the "George W. "Buddy" Fortune Backstop Youth Center" fund.  Peace and God Bless Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment